It’s general wisdom to never make MMO games alone. This is true, you generally shouldn’t do it. However MMOs are my favorite games, so I’m going to give it a try.
MMOs are huge thing, and trying to create all its features from the start is impossible. That’s why I’ve decided to make a list of the most important things that the game will need.
- Movement (40%) – running, jumping, falling, standing up.
- Items (0%) – armors, weapons, consumables and currency.
- Combat (20%) – dynamic combat system.
- World (0%) – level design of first planet.
- NPC (0%) – enemies and civilians.
- Trade (0%) – trade with both players and NPCs.
- Authorization (0%) – login and register panel.
- Inventory (0%) – drag and drop inventory system.
- Equipment (0%) – equipment window connected with inventory.
- Skills (0%) – level up swordsmanship by using a sword.
- Traits (0%) – create custom OP builds with unique character traits.